Hrossey is one of our largest rooms with outside balcony and original historical heavy wooden beams thought to have been re-cycled from Tall Ships and Juliet balcony. It is pure luxury throughout and has a large double ended bath tub and rainfall shower .
Superior Room 101
One of our four superior rooms "Hrossey" the old name for Orkney Mainland is on the first floor and still has its original historic beams and recycled woodwork with a juliet balcony with door opening onto the top of the stone staircase where you can sit outside. Judith Glue has individually decorated the room with Bronte Tweed and Velvet furnishings and matching Eribe Knitwear Interior accessories. An original artwork of the Orkney Mainland hangs above the bed which was painted by Jane Glue- Judith's twin sister.
It has a luxurious super king size bed available as double or twin and Egyptian cotton bedding, fluffy dressing gowns, ironing facilities, long work table with desk chair and USB points ideal for business customers and complimentary coffee, teapigs tea and shortbread with fresh milk on request.
The en-suite bathroom has underfloor heating, a large double ended bath tub and rainfall shower,pebble wall tiling, magnifying mirror and mist free light up wall mirror along with complementary toiletries.
Sleeps up to two adults and one child under 12 years old or if you prefer you can book "Haven" next door if you are travelling with your family and have your own private access door to both Hrossey and Haven.
- Lift to all floors
- On site Restaurant
- Made to order fully cooked breakfast
- Bar and Sitting area with log fire
- Free WiFi throughout building
- Solar Thermos and Air to Water Air Source Heating
- Original Shipwreck masts and woodwork
- All Rooms En Suite
- Fully EDA compliant throughout building
- Fully Wheelchair accessible with level entry en suite shower room
- Bath Tub in Superior Rooms
- Rainfall Showers
- USB points
- Underfloor heating in en suites
- Complementary Toiletries
- Large Fluffy Bath Towels
- Heated Towel Rail
- Mist Free Light Up Wall Mirror
- Luxurious Bathrobes
- Egyptian Cotton sheets
- Super King Size Double/Twin Beds
- Long work bench in Superior and Luxury Rooms
- Original Orkney Artwork
- Heavy Velvet and Tweed Black Out Curtains
- Large Flat Screen Smart TV
- Complimentary Tea pigs Tea ,Coffee, Orkney Shortbread
- Bottled Orkney Tap Water
- Complimentary Fresh Milk
- Juliet Balconie
- Free on street parking
- 15% Judith Glue Discount Card for all guests